CHROMA IS IN THE SHORTLIST FOR THE 2017 FX INTERNATIONAL DESIGN AWARDS WITH 2 PRODUCTS IN 2 CATEGORIES!
Aspecta TEN from Metroflor a world leader in the manufacture of Luxury Vinyl flooring products is changing
the landscape of luxury vinyl tile manufacturing.
The hidden strength of Aspecta TEN is the interior structure called ISOCORE Technology. ISOCORE. Technology is a 5mm thick highly engineered closed cell extruded PVC structural core. ISOCORE is 100% waterproof, rigid, light, strong and dimensionally stable.
This innovative patented core system transforms the traditional LVT into a solution solving material that can be used effectively in numerous applications; saving installation time, enhancing acoustics, reducing
noise and maintenance costs, whilst looking amazing.
The 25year wear guarantee out classes anything else in the LVT market and the 10year installation
warranty puts the user experience clearly as the priority of this revolutionary product.
Aspecta TEN, does not compromise on design either with a range of 24 wood planks and 10 stone, masonry, and leather tile options, providing a range of various shades and tones to complement the most
strategically and robustly designed interior schemes.
Aspecta TEN with industry recognised certifications: Environmental Product Declaration, and Health Product Declaration proves that this innovative product sets new standards in the world of luxury vinyl flooring.
The Aspecta TEN reasons:
• ISOCORE TECHNOLOGY
• STUNNING DESIGNS INREGISTERED EMBOSSING
• XXL PLANKS FOR LARGER SCALE FORMATS IN OPEN PLAN AREAS
• QUIETER UNDERFOOT, ENHANCED ACOUSTICS AND LOWER TRANSMISSION NOISE LEVELS
• GREATER UNDERFOOT COMFORT
• DROP+LOCK SYSTEM DRAMATICALLY REDUCED INSTALLATION TIME
• HIGHLY DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISTANT DUE TO 0.7MM WEAR LAYER
• EASY MAINTENANCE DUE TO CERAMIC BEAD COATING
• ULTRAFRESH COATING INHIBITS BACTERIAL GROWTH
• 100% WATERPROOF
Read the Full Entry for Aspecta TEN and Visit FX Awards
'Freestile'is a new concept in carpet design.
The free style of the design is created by taking a two metre by two metre large scale design template and cutting it into 16 traditional carpet modules. The design concept gathers momentum as the modules are installed at random intervals creating a continuous design transition that cleverly adapts from the original and is infinitely changeable.
'Freestile' is totally unique and can be confidently labelled 'innovative'; as its creative power captures and takes design creativity to another level. There is no other product like 'Freestile'.
'Freestile' is made from 100% PET yarn, totally recyclable and the structured woven loop pile with a total thickness of five millimetres makes 'Freestile' super hardwearing with a Class 33 heavy commercial wear certificate. The standard acoustic backing ‘Acoustic Plus’ enhances the acoustic properties contributing to a quieter and more pleasant environment.
Freestile is available in sixteen different styles, each with four different colour tones, producing a palette of 64 different options. The unusual high colour intensity is achieved by a unique printing process impregnated into a newly developed high tech woven yarn construction.
'Freestile' for endless design, unusual and excitement infused floorscapes.
Be brave and break with convention with 'Freestile'.
• PVC free
• Dust reducing and allergy free (tested and TUV and GUI certified)
• Low emissions (tested and certified by DIBT)
• Low odour (GUT tested and certified)
• Improves acoustic and impact noise
• 100% Recyclable
• Energy saving colouration without water or drying processes
• Suitable for LEED BREEAM SKA and Well Certified Buildings
• Easy installation with minimal adhesive or adhesive free
• Flexible installation process and easy to handle
• Particularly suitable for commercial interiors
• Easy maintenance and fire resistant
Read the Full Entry and Visit FX Awards